Life is Good!

Another beautiful Friday evening catching up on cruise news with CruiseHive and having a burger and a glass of white. Not a Guys burger. And a bit warmer than last Friday. Almost like I’m on a ship in the Caribbean during the month of July.   But alas it’s the Mid-Atlantic seaboard in July...not much difference....

6EA56599-FC0A-46A0-AB25-80AD09B12916.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Emrys said:

@FJB, You'll have to post a different drink each day, while you go through Cruise Hive news! 😂

Are those images on the right sidebar never loading for you?

Hmmm a drink a day....

I always X the video pop up because it’s annoying But I’m probably doing a screenshot before the images pop up because I do see them. 

The humidity has returned but not stopping me from enjoying a glass of Apothic red with some Kerrygold sharp cheddar while catching up on cruise news with CruiseHive while thinking about planning our first cruise after almost 3 years since the cruiselines are starting to come to their senses. 

0A2866BC-8E32-46FC-BD4D-F7A77737272C.jpeg

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2022 at 12:10 AM, FJB said:

The humidity has returned but not stopping me from enjoying a glass of Apothic red

Well I hadn't actually heard of the Apothic wine brand before and I understand it comes from California but what I really find interesting is that it can be kept in the fridge just like a white wine, whereas most red wines are better not in a fridge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

@FJB I love that wine! This is the life! I'm glad you are back on the boards catching up. Your posts are always a good time. Also, it looks like you live in paradise. It's very sunny and you have the great outdoors in the shade. With some of these recent high temps in the US, shade is most necessary in the middle of the day. Even in the pool, I have been getting so hot this summer!

On 7/25/2023 at 3:09 PM, 3Sisters said:

@FJB I love that wine! This is the life! I'm glad you are back on the boards catching up. Your posts are always a good time. Also, it looks like you live in paradise. It's very sunny and you have the great outdoors in the shade. With some of these recent high temps in the US, shade is most necessary in the middle of the day. Even in the pool, I have been getting so hot this summer!

I’m a farmer so I’m used to the heat, though not the way I used to be. Air conditioned tractors have spoiled me! 

• Haha 1

@FJB This looks like a dreamy way to catch up on some cruise news! As a Floridian at heart, I can agree that a little heat and humidity never hurt anyone. In fact, living in a colder state now just makes me miss the tropical climate even more. Yes, my hair didn't like it so much, but you can't go wrong with good old vitamin D. 

Were you able to see Royal Caribbean Group's earning report? The brand is still stronger than ever, with increased demand and onboard revenue! 

5 hours ago, Kendall James-Vargas said:

@FJB This looks like a dreamy way to catch up on some cruise news! As a Floridian at heart, I can agree that a little heat and humidity never hurt anyone. In fact, living in a colder state now just makes me miss the tropical climate even more. Yes, my hair didn't like it so much, but you can't go wrong with good old vitamin D. 

Were you able to see Royal Caribbean Group's earning report? The brand is still stronger than ever, with increased demand and onboard revenue! 

Wish I had bought RCCL stock 6 months ago.

• Haha 1

@FJB Yeah, you and me both! CCL has some good perks for its shareholders, and I have noticed that RCL does the same. Maybe this is our cue to invest in Royal Caribbean Group's stock. It's at over $100 a share right now, and we would need a minimum of 100 shares to get those perks. So it would be a petty large investment. I don't think I would cruise enough to reap the rewards of this investment. Maybe in the future, I would consider it, or if the stock price drops! 

@FJB That is a truly hot summer heat temp! I hope you have some ice in your drink and a fan nearby. Do you make your own ice cream? My friends have been using these specialty Ninja icecream makers and rave about it. My family liked to make banana icecream with the old-fashioned maker, using rock salt. This is a fond memory I had as a kid! I think I should grab an ice cream maker and give it a try.

Actually, now that I'm looking at your photo again, that blue bucket looks like an ice cream maker! Am I right?