It looks like there is no science and there won't be as long as the CDC can get away with making rules without having the power to. Both my wife and I have had covid and we too have more antibodies than the non-proven vacines give someone. We are having to cancel two cruises that have been paid for and we have been planning for two years before this crap ever started. There is no science, only politics.   

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

SO OVER THIS BULL CRAP!  This is absolute segregation and discrimination!!! We have survived the China Flu and have better antibodies then the jab!!  HOW are they getting away with this nonsense?? Trying to leave out of Florida and thought the SB 2006 Bill would protect us a little but it seems the powers that be at RC, don't care about obeying any laws except the ones that further their stupid agenda!! Control, Money, Power, Division! If anyone knows a way around this, I'd love to hear it!!

Edited by MomX4
  • Like 1

It's time for a class action lawsuit and we need the state to be a part of it. I'm having to call this morning and cancel another cruise we had booked in Feb. '22. I just received the cruise credits from the one I had to cancel from last week and , low and behold, the amounts are not what the Royal rep and I agreed was the correct amount. 

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with all of us that feel our freedom has been taken away from choosing to vacation on a cruise we are better off then people who have gotten the jab. We have natural immunity I've had to cancel a cruise for 2 years because they treat us as 2nd class individuals, now they are having break outs on cruise ships and they are all vaccinated, its told even though you get the jab you can still get covid, die from it, shed the virus, wear masks, and stay 6 ft apart, and your on your 4th jab, how good is that

• Like 1

• 1 month later...