Welcome On Board!

Welcome on board to the Cruise Hive Boards! 😃

These new message boards are a nice friendly place where cruise fans can discuss all things cruise 🛳️. We know it's early days right now and things are looking quiet, but the hope is to have a great community that can help and inform each other about the cruise industry. Feel free to sign up, ask a cruise question, or simply let people know about a specific ship, we're here for you.

It's going to take a while until the boards look active, so there will just be a few specific cruise line forums, but as the community grows, we can add more.

Thanks so much for your time and we look forward to welcoming you on this new journey!

Nassau1.jpg

• Cruise Hive changed the title to Welcome On Board!
7 hours ago, Cruise Hive said:

Hi @Cruise-Sailor, Thanks so much for posting and a welcome to the new boards!

Seems to be all good on our end, just took a look. Are you using on mobile or desktop? It could also be related to the browser settings. If you have a screenshot, can help get it sorted.

I use a desktop and Chrome as my default browser.

For the heck of it, I tried MS-Edge browser and voila: It displays what it should. 😃

I'll continue to use Chrome but will switch browsers depending on visual results.

• Like 1