Costa Luminosa to Carnival Fleet

Today Carnival announced that Costa Luminosa will join the Carnival fleet instead of Magica as previously announced. It will be renamed Carnival Luminosa and will cruise from Brisbane Australia from October to April and in Alaska😃 from May to September. Luminosa will join the fleet in November 2022 with some of the Carnival changes from Costa and get more of the Fun Ship 2.0 features later. This is exciting news for me and a lot more as I have been waiting for a announcement like this for awhile.

(All of above is in my own words)

11 hours ago, CarnivalShips480 said:

Today Carnival announced that Costa Luminosa will join the Carnival fleet instead of Magica as previously announced. It will be renamed Carnival Luminosa and will cruise from Brisbane Australia from October to April and in Alaska😃 from May to September. Luminosa will join the fleet in November 2022 with some of the Carnival changes from Costa and get more of the Fun Ship 2.0 features later. This is exciting news for me and a lot more as I have been waiting for a announcement like this for awhile.

(All of above is in my own words)

@CarnivalShips480 That is exciting news indeed.  So the Luminosa ship will be rebranded and upgraded with Carnival branding.  We can expect more sailing in Australia then.

• Like 1