Ports

How can they just change where we are sailing I’m not happy already I’m sailing in mar on sunrise and received a email that it’s all changed but did the price I’m now going to two ports instead of three that included Bahamas guess I should have booked msc again

@Ronald A lot of the cruise lines have had to change itineraries because the ports they had originally scheduled havent opened up to cruise traffic yet. Carnival for one still has trips planned to certain ports, but there holding out changing the stops til they know for sure they wont open up Intime for the certain voyages. 

• Like 2

On 10/22/2021 at 10:27 PM, Ronald said:

How can they just change where we are sailing I’m not happy already I’m sailing in mar on sunrise and received a email that it’s all changed but did the price I’m now going to two ports instead of three that included Bahamas guess I should have booked msc again

Most likely you will be credited port charges once on board. They will credit to your sail and sign account.