The cruise you purchased and the one they gave you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Smooth sailings said:

Happy to have sailed after multiple cancellations due to the pandemic. That said, ports were changed and St. Thomas bypassed altogether. NCL has changed.

I was on that cruise too. Very disappointed St Thomas was cancelled since we had booked the cat/snorkel excursion. Given that NCL replanned our itinerary last month, did it REALLY take them until Wednesday night, the night before St Thomas to realize they weren’t going to be able to stop at St Thomas AND get back to New York on time? That’s a concern. !  Also, was anyone else disgusted by the crotch grabbing, stage floor humping choreography to the Big and Rich, Save a Horse ride a cowboy song in Blazing Boots? Very vulgar for a family show. Given how amazing the singers and dancers were, it’s a shame the choreographer had to demean them that way. I was really looking forward to that show. And poor Chris Burke, what an amazing voice, too bad the trombone player decided to become the highlight of the performance with his once man "look at me" antics. He did it a bit earlier in the week too, just don’t remember which show it was. They should have nipped that in the bud the very first time it happened. But they didn't and it just got worse as the week went on. Yep, NCL has changed.

I sailed on The Getaway on 3/6 for the Florida/ GSC/Nassau cruise.  I understand bad weather as we have have sailed many times in bad weather .  But this time we did not get to Port Canaveral until 6pm (we were suppose to arrive at 1pm) and stayed overnight and left at 6pm the next day.  Because of that we were not able to go to Great Stirrup Cay and went to strait to Nassau. Got there at 8am and left at 2pm?  All other times we have stayed for a full day.  Never stopped in Norfolk, VA - and it did not change anything disembarking in NY.  Not sure why Norfolk was on the itinerary in the first place.  In any event, information about the weather and itinerary changes was only forthcoming right before the change and after the ship had listed from the strong winds.  I have been cruising with NCL for over 20 years and have had many great cruises but this one turned me right off.