Fore/Aft Cabins

My wife and I are thinking about a.cruise with Royal Caribbean in August to the Bahamas and Coco Cay. The ships we are looking at are the Freedom Class.(Liberty, Mariner, Independence,  and Freedom of the Seas) My question is about cabins in the extreme front and back of the ship, I have always booked midship cabins. Any information or insight on room size, shape, sight lines, views and privacy( or lack of) out of the the window would be really helpful. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are looking at the Liberty, Independence, or Freedom, look at cabin(s) #1400 or 1700. They are absolutely the best balcony cabins on board any of those ships! You will enjoy the cruise from the view off the rear of the ship and because of the location underneath the superstructure of the deck above, you can enjoy your balcony in any weather and also have shade from the sun when needed. You can see these cabins on YOUTUBE by inputting the cabin number and ship name in the search bar.