Cruise Hive Boards

Entertainment

@LukeJ Thanks for the advice! I will take your word for it. I didn't even think to mix it with vinegar. It's pretty cleaver to turn mint into something delicious for a savory meal. I tend to eat my food super quickly, but that's probably because I'm starved by the time I'm consuming it. I wish I could be more intentional when I cook, but I'm always doing too many things at once. A day where I can just focus on cooking dinner without a child interrupting me would possibly be the day I savor my meal. Until then, you can catch me chowing down at rapid speeds in order to get the calories I need to move to the next thing in a timely fashion.

A simple sauce like this can be classed as a marinade, to either pour on eat as it is or to leave and allow it to absorb into the meats to bring the flavours through. If you have mint growing anywhere, try it, you will be pleasantly surprised. 

@LukeJ I want to try this minty marinade. I honestly forget to marinade my meat and that's likely why my meat comes out so tasteless. I'm so glad you recommended another style to try. I use BBQ all too often and it gets so old! I'm sure some cruise lines could learn a thing or two from you. Sometimes the menus onboard get too repetitive. Maybe guests aren't as open minded as I am, but I prefer uniqueness over always the same!