Tasselhoff

@Tasselhoff I'm not a fan of this procedure either. Norwegian Cruise Line started utilizing a reservation system for the theatre onboard all ships and I think it's super unnecessary. It's just a way to entice and incentivize loyalty members without having to spend extra on a perk. It's a sneaky way to cut back. Have you utilized this reservation system yet? From what cruisers are saying, there are plenty of opportunities to get into the show after reservations have passed through but it's like a last-minute thing. It sounds similar to dining without a reservation, sometimes you get in, other times you don't.

What would you all like to see onboard a cruise on vacation. To reserve or to go on your own free will. I would prefer not to book personally because I don't like to make too many decisions while on vacation, I'm happy to go with the flow of things and if that means a place being fully booked, then so be it.

• 2 weeks later...

I always enjoy doing my own thing and having the liberty to choose based on the itineraries released to the stateroom the evening before. I don't always stick to my initial plan of action, but I do like to pick and choose at my leisure. I do like to have the last-minute opportunity to view the theatre shows though. During the pandemic, everything was reservation-based and I'm hopeful cruising post-pandemic will feel much different.