My husband and I had a cruise planned way back when this Covid started and the cruise was canceled.   We were talked into doing the Peace of Mind after being told we may not get a full refund otherwise. 

After almost two years of cruise cancelations, my husband and I just want our money back.  Our money has been tied up all this time and they Norwegian is saying we can't get our money returned it has to be a credit for a future cruise.   At this time we don't know when that will be due to Covid and feeling safe during a cruise. 

Please we are not rich by no means we just want our money back. 

I understand that since we cancelled under the peace of mind, we get the future credit.  That is ok, we still have plans to go.  But, now they cancelled our cruise, we still get the credit.  What I don't like is that the excursions are also under that credit, no refund.  If we don't spend the same amount, we get another credit, so it would be lost?  They should refund everything added, only the cruise itself should be credited.  Sheesh. 

• Thanks 1

Seems like NCL is not thinking a long term relationship with the guests. Sadly want to keep your few dollars but are losing in the long term how much you will be spending with them in future.

we are in the same boat and are thinking of jut dropping NCL from our cruise company list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 5:53 AM, Klern said:

I understand that since we cancelled under the peace of mind, we get the future credit.  That is ok, we still have plans to go.  But, now they cancelled our cruise, we still get the credit.  What I don't like is that the excursions are also under that credit, no refund.  If we don't spend the same amount, we get another credit, so it would be lost?  They should refund everything added, only the cruise itself should be credited.  Sheesh. 

I agree.  We cancelled last week and uses the POM.  I’m ok with getting a credit but there are so many restrictions on how and when we can use it.  We are trying to rebook, but we can’t even get a courtesy hold for longer than 2 days at a time since we want to go on a cruise in March.

I'm in the same "boat"... we have rescheduled our 25th anniversary, no expense spared trip three times... now we're 17k+ on the line and saying we have to use it this year, although most cruises are canceled for the foreseeable future.  Spring is the only time of year that really works with our schedule so we're going to get screwed again because we can't go on their time line? Will never use NCL again. Horrible customer service and zero value of customers. 

• Like 1