The Mandatory Bracelet

Isn’t the bracelet, sort of an admission, that we probably will be exposed to the Covid Virus?  A reminder for the need for contact tracing, is not exactly a vote f confidence in our safety!  My comfort level, along with my fellow cruisers, go up monumentally, knowing 100% of our fellow cruisers, are as vaccinated as we are. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi @Steve M, Thanks so much for posting and welcome!

I think the new wearables will be good even without Covid. We had them on our MSC cruise in the summer and found them no problem. To be honest I didn't really think of the contact tracing aspect and found them handy to pay for things and use as a keycard. Don't think they will be used for paying on Royal Caribbean. Here's what the Tracelets can do:

Capture.JPG

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/4/2021 at 9:47 AM, CruiseCaptain said:

Not as good as what Princess Cruises has with the Ocean Medallion.

Princess has it mostly figured out. It really helps finding your companions as well as unlocking your room doors and buying anything on board. No more roomiest or credit card sign and sail nonsense.  We had eight on a cruise and all went awesome.