No refund

18 hours ago, Tony1997hd said:

We should be refunded we booked a mask free cruise now its not kinda takes the fun out of it shame on ncl

Agree.... just found out, only because checking, ( sail in march ) that masks are required and no refunds unless 61 days before.

What happen to the "mask free all vaxed trip"  without notice !!!

Going to cancel, shame on you NCL

• 2 weeks later...

I am unable to be vaccinated due to medical condition. When I found out about the requirement, via the news, I called 3 weeks before our December cruise and was told I would have to cancel and forfeit my deposit. No notification was personally given of the new requirement by the company, not a call nor a letter. How is this fair? A new policy enacted by the company after I booked that I cannot fulfill and I must forfeit my deposit. I'll never be booking with NLC again. 

NCL updated the "Peace of Mind" policy on 1/1 & it is in effect until 1/31/22.  To my understanding if you call PoM dept and cite PoM as the reason you can receive a future cruise credit. Better than $0 because FCC can be transferred to someone else if you choose never to sail NCL again.  See PoM FAQs for phone #  all the "small print."

• 3 weeks later...

We used to love sailing with NCL but never again after the company has decided not to honour Canadian travel advisory and give us a credit on our January 05 and January 16th sailings.

we have two future sailings and are going to cancel now.

NCL LOSING MONEY IN THE LONG RUN.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NCL AGAIN.