Breakaway changes for July9

On 5/31/2022 at 11:47 PM, Sisters Onboard cruising said:

Ship: Breakaway Dates july 9- to july 16

NCL has changed the ports  of call removing St Thomas and changing to amber cove in DR. we are basically visiting one island and two port cities this is highly disappointing!

Do you mean NCL Getaway?  Yeah, NCL hopes to always stick to their original itinerary, but sometimes due to unforeseen circumstance they have to make changes.  Amber Cove Cruise Port looks like a lovely destination.  It fairly new, only 3 years old but the town has tons of history and great excursions.  I hope you'd still have a great time.  I found some great info and pictures here:

https://www.cruisehive.com/everything-you-should-know-about-amber-cove-dominican-republic/23561

• Haha 1

The august 7th sailing had more changes than it.  It is now a substandard cruise  with one destination besides the private island. Money needs to be refunded, a port added back in the virgin islands or let customers cancel. I feel victimized like I am paying way to high a price now with what remains to be called a 7 day cruise.

• Sad 2