• 3 weeks later...

@cindy  At this time cruise ships, vaccination is still required for passengers.  Their are exception to this for children that cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons with a doctor's note.  These requirement may change in the future, but for now vaccination is still a requirement.

I just came back from a cruise to Alaska. I think I probably caught the virus from someone on the ship who probably got it from a port call. I think it is a must to keep testing people so the ship at least starts out clear of the virus. 

• Like 1

Being vaccinated does not prevent you from getting COVID. It just tends to keep your symptoms mild. So, if you're vaccinated, I doesn't matter if someone else isn't. It's just that person who isn't, "may" experience more severe symptoms. Let the unvaccinated cruise

• Like 1

@Kevin  Unvaxxed passenger may potentially cruise but if they get sick, they may potentially pay more out of pocket.  Health insurers are becoming less accommodating that it used to be as the unvaccinated are more likely get hospitalized and more severe cases than the vaccinated.