Jump to content

Forced Vaccination


JadeJJ
 Share

Recommended Posts

My body my choice. America was founded on religious freedom and the abuility to make a decision of what you want to put in your body. I think its outlandish that Americans take an experimental vaccine with no clue about long term effects or anything. First off if i have to take a test to see if i have a virus" that only kills .009 percent of the ppl it infects and walk around our country looking down on ppl for not wearing a mask that does not work our president who is supposed to be uniting us tells us his patience is wearing thin??? . You take away my only peace i have is being on board w a drink enjoying time away im a single dad on disabulity i cruise whenever i can now what?? Im beside myself i post poned my 2 cruises 5 times thats 10 cruises 10 flights to and froe that costed my so much money. Im so dissapointed in you guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 11:47 PM, JadeJJ said:

First off if i have to take a test to see if i have a virus" that only kills .009 percent of the ppl it infects

Why do you keep making up statistics? Where does it say only 0.009? Search results give me around 3% of global deaths. And let's not forget how there are many that survive that end up permanently crippled in some way.

Vacationing is a privilege, not a right. Abide by the ships rules or don't take cruises. They are a cesspool for infestation and disease, and the company needs to keep things sanitary, lest they get sued or taken down by health officials/inspectors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

you who have gotten the jab are on your 4th so all that junk in your system you don't even know what is in it and the drug company are not responsible  for what happens to you and now they want 75 YEARS to look into problems, and now cruise ships are having breakouts good, I have natural immunity  im a lott better off then you sespools who constantly shed the virus

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I completely agree! I have been postponing cruises we booked in 2018! I finally had to cancel the one scheduled for January  2022 since Carnival execs can't seem to understand that their "fully vaccinated" cruises are STILL having Covid outbreaks. I can only hope someone uses their brain rather than our lying government to realized vaccinated people spread it too! What an intrusion of privacy! Does carnival ask guests if they have STIs? Because those are transmissible too when people hook up on the ship. What about HIV? TB? Hepatitis? Maybe carnival should stay out of the medical field and concentrate on figuring out ways to stop discriminating against people who wish to enjoy a cruise as well. We still have two more booked but it doesn't look like we'll get to take them until carnival pulls it head out of their ass.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2021 at 7:36 PM, cindy said:

you who have gotten the jab are on your 4th so all that junk in your system you don't even know what is in it and the drug company are not responsible  for what happens to you and now they want 75 YEARS to look into problems, and now cruise ships are having breakouts good, I have natural immunity  im a lott better off then you sespools who constantly shed the virus

4th? Shows what you actually know. Anyway I just wanted to share a thought that came to mind while I was reading your awesome comment! From a high horse comes a great and hard fall. 

Edited by Barb
Spellcheck
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Megan Mendez said:

I completely agree! I have been postponing cruises we booked in 2018! I finally had to cancel the one scheduled for January  2022 since Carnival execs can't seem to understand that their "fully vaccinated" cruises are STILL having Covid outbreaks. I can only hope someone uses their brain rather than our lying government to realized vaccinated people spread it too! What an intrusion of privacy! Does carnival ask guests if they have STIs? Because those are transmissible too when people hook up on the ship. What about HIV? TB? Hepatitis? Maybe carnival should stay out of the medical field and concentrate on figuring out ways to stop discriminating against people who wish to enjoy a cruise as well. We still have two more booked but it doesn't look like we'll get to take them until carnival pulls it head out of their ass.

If carnival didn’t do everything in their power to minimize risk they would be so inundated with passengers filing lawsuits that they would never recover! Is that what you’re after? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2021 at 11:47 PM, JadeJJ said:

My body my choice. 

Last I checked it still is a choice.  No one is holding you at gunpoint forcing you to get the vaccine.  

Choices have consequences and in this case it is that you cannot get on the ship at this current time.  As someone else stated a cruise is not an entitlement.  You may enjoy going on one but it is not a "right".  

I do not personally feel at risk but I have zero issue thinking beyond myself and doing my part to at least attempt to keep others not so fortunate from getting sick.  I know a 20 something and 40 something who died this past week-they had no other health issues.  Probably could have been prevented save for this ignorant mentality.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The shot is insane as it causes serious circulatory problems or death in about 1% that we know about. Of course the media giants won't tell you this. Also if anyone can explain how an unvaccinated person is a danger to someone who is supposedly vaccinated I would appreciate it. Those with any critical thinking skills have done the real research, not just listening to TV or youtube commentary. For instance did you know there is a new line of monoclonal antibodies which prevent covid 99% and are available now. Did you know Ivermectin is now CDC approved for covid and has saved millions of lives in places like India where real science sometimes practiced without worry for what Fauci said.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Tell a friend

    Love Cruise Hive Boards? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...