When will the industry end all vaccination requirements

It seems as though the CDC has ended all vaccination, and masking is optional.  However, the cruise industry is still catering to the vaccination only (discrimination) and they are the ones that are testing positive.  This virus is not going away.  It's here to stay, just like the good old common cold.  The variances are now less deadly.  Grenada just open up to all vaccinated and none vaccinated,  they are not requiring any proof. (DO A SEARCH AND ITS TRUE) I will post the website if it's allowed.  Over all the cruise will loose Millions or even Billions if they thing they are just going to catered to the vaccinated,  other countries are depending on tourism.  Wake up folks.  I have friends and my slef that have 3 plus cruise pending.  

I would like to hear someone from the cruise industry reply to this.  Everyone else is over this controlling situation.  It's time to return to normal.  The CDC already took away and washed their hands.  

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days