Epic-Will it get cancelled?

We are booked on Epic for Feb 13. We are definitely cancelling due to the current covid surge. The peace of mind cancellation policy expires on Jan. 31 to get future credit, but I really would prefer to get our money back and not have it tied up indefinitely when I don't even know if we will be able to rebook before it's expiration date. So I'm hoping they cancel and I'm extremely frustrated everyone else's is cancelled and getting their money back. If they cancel it right after the POM ends on Jan. 31, I'm going to be so upset. 

So does anyone have any insight on how that ship is doing or the likelihood of cancellation?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am booked on the Epic for the 2/6 sailing.  They haven’t cancelled yet, but I received this letter in my email last night .  If you check CDC website all ports in the cruise have been listed as Level 4 -DO NOT TRAVEL unless necessary.  And NCL still hasn’t cancelled.  This cruise was the 3rd time we have rebooked.  Attached  is the form letter they sent  Let me know how you interpret it please..

Itinerary Advisory Communication.pdf

• 5 weeks later...