A fully nude cruise will be sailing out of the one and only Port Miami February 2025 attracting a bare crowd. The "Big Nude Boat" will be cruising 11-days around the Caribbean. I do think this itinerary will book out with lots of like-minded guests as it has a decent following! There will be tons of fun excursion options during this Norwegian Pearl cruise, including clothing-optional activities on and off of the ship. Would you be interested in booking an itinerary like this?

image.thumb.png.f493b39e6cf6608d9798bee60cac3b36.png

@kefthecruiser The perk of this cruise is that you pack less! It's a bare minimum experience. I was thinking, does the dining room require clothing? I can't imagine sitting down with no clothes in the MDR. I'm almost scared to think about walking down the buffet and sitting down on a banquet that's just been used by a bare bottom. It may not be the cruise for me, but it has to be such a cool experience! For those that enjoy this lifestyle, it has to be a liberating experience. It's a once in a lifetime experience for sure!

• Like 1

@Seaawgs I think there is a great possibility for that! The lifestyle has to be very open-minded so I would imagine the time would be packed with fun and adventures. This type of cruising is new to me, but there really is certain types of cruising for everyone. Clearly this targets a niche group of people, but I have seen even more niche itineraries out there. What would be a type of fan cruise you would enjoy? A wellness cruise has always interested me. There was a "Goop at Sea" cruise that sounded intriguing to me a couple years back.

image.thumb.png.d89023c559538b21e448a23291b6e723.png

Posted (edited)

@FJB That's a greta review of this cruise! I love the insight the reviewer gave because honestly I wouldn't know what to expect. It actually sounds like a great time and a really awesome/accepting crowd to cruise with. The shoes thing was interesting. I'm surprised you were supposed to wear shoes around the boat. Considering you didn't have to wear clothes, I'm very shocked you had to wear shoes. Would you be interested in this cruise? 

Edited by Cruising Caribbean

@FJB I feel very similarly! I think this is a once in a lifetime cruise that I would enjoy being on, but I don't think I would be able naturally participate. I'm so used to my life with clothes. It would feel against my grain to give it a go. One of my favorite things about this cruise is actually the themed activities. I love cruises that attract a like-minded crowd. When like-minded people come together it calls for an exceptional time! The itinerary for this cruise is pretty awesome too.