Cruise Hive Boards

Mobility Scooters

Family is important, of course it is, but sometimes it's not as easy to balance that work life. My wife works part time, and the reason is that she takes care of our children, so it's up to me to work harder and longer to make sure we have the monies available to live. I'd love to cut my hours even further if I could, maybe once they are older, but it's difficult at the present time.

• Like 1

@LukeJ I've been there my friend. I struggled to get that balance right, and I know circumstances change for each family, but honestly if you can get it, it's worth so much more than chasing down money. I understand it's what helps the world go round, but what I've learnt over time, when you look back at everything, you don't want any regrets in life. And I decided that I didn't want to regret spending time with my family. You never know what's around the corner.

Health issues will change the way we look at things too. I've had a few scares and it made me looks the perspective of family and work life. I don't really care much of money anymore, I'm just looking for a more relaxed, care free living where I don't want any stress or worries.