Cruise Hive Boards

Rainy

@Rainy I have yet to take a Canadian cruise, but I would love to hear all about it. How long is you itinerary? The summer is the perfect time of year for this cruise and although the summer time does often encompass hurricane season, it's generally not as affected as the southern region. Enchanted Princess is the perfect size ship too. Have you cruised on this ship before? 

Hi Thank you for your response. It's a 7-day cruise and we have never gone one Princess cruise, so we are looking forward to it. We are traveling with our 2 adult daughters, so I hope there's enough for them to do. They are 28 and 30 I hope there are not too many young children, but there are no slides on this ship so maybe that will be a deterrent. 

@Rainy This is very exciting! I'm not sure what cruise lines you have sailed with before, but I have a feeling you will love Princess Cruises. Typically, Princess Cruises does not attract young families with children, and I doubt you will see many children (if any) on your cruise. The ages of you daughters are perfect for cruising with the line. I think this is going to be a cruise to remember for you and your family! What ports of call will you be visiting during this itinerary? The summer season is a great one for a New England cruise!