Shuttle service to car rental offices at Southampton

I do believe Enterprise have a branch based at Dock Gate 8. I'm not 100% if that is the correct one, so don't hold me to it, but there is one definitely close. My advice is if you're planning on heading to London is don't drive there. It's a horrible place to drive especially if you don't know your way round. Catch an uber 

• Like 1

Yeah there are Enterprise branch based very close to the port. I do like Southampton and I'm sure you will enjoy the city as there are plenty of things to do. Hope you enjoy yourself and let us know how you get on and where you went.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@LukeJ Thanks for confirming that! @ttthatsme It seems like you shouldn't have any trouble getting to Enterprise rental car in Southampton, but you should certainly call before and clarify. Sometimes the shuttle will only run if you call beforehand. I would certainly call and coordinate times the the shuttle will run. That's very important. It would be such a bummer if the shuttle wasn't running when you needed it to. You could always taxi to the rental car place, but that's just more of a hassle.