COVID testing

@Lillian Barreiro I'm sorry you got sick on your recent cruise. It's very interesting that both you and your husband got sick on both cruises. Since I'm constantly, out and exposed to all sorts of germs, my immune system has been so good to me, warding off illness while cruising. I don't think that the masks helped very much with the spread of germs onboard, but I do think handwashing is crucial. 

I agree with @Seaawgs. I think hand sanitizer and handwashing are very important. Also trying to keep your distance in large crowds can also be beneficial. Sicknesses go around everywhere, all the time. I hope that the next time you cruise you won't encounter that again @Lillian Barreiro!

@FJB Testing and the shot did not prove very beneficial in my book, but those who have weakened immune systems could have benefitted from these methods. I didn't find masks very helpful, but I courteously wore them for those who are immunocompromised. I hope they never circle back around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1