Cruise Hive Boards

Summer 2024 Itineraries

MSC Crusies will be cruising a vast variety of summer 2024 itineraries from European to Caribbean sailings. I'm very intrigued with the Mediterranean itineraries the line will be offering this summer. MSC Poesia and MSC Preziosa will be cruising to Greenland, alongside itineraries that also visit Norway in the Summer of 2024. Will anyone be cruising with MSC Cruises in Summer 2024?

image.thumb.png.ac741e7b155b3032b377e7fe4ea1ffd0.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I have yet to book an itinerary that far out, but I agree that Norway would be a top destination to explore. I would recommend cruising at least 7-nights to really get a feel for the region. I'm not sure if you have been before, but if you are a first-timer, I'm sure a week would not be long enough. MSC Preziosa is a bit younger than MSC Poesia, but MSC Poesia has better reviews. It underwent a remodel in 2021, so MSC Poesia has most of the newer features onboard, making it more attractive to guests.