Cruise Hive Boards

Princess Cruises New Dining Venues

Who is excited about Princess Cruises' new dining venues? The new Sun Princess will feature Umai Temppanyaki on Deck 8 as an all-new restaurant for the line. Another dining addition to look forward to is Horizons Dining, located on Deck 3. Sun Princess will be arriving in 2024, kicking off its inaugural season in the Caribbean, as a beautiful LNG-powered addition to Princes Cruises fleet. 

image.png

Other cruise lines, MSC for one, have had these UT restaurants for a good number of seasons.  Well worth the extra for the meal as is the entertainment which comes with it. So yes it is time to move on from pizzas,  Italian, Chinese and the proverbial steak house.  Enjiy

• Thanks 1

@Rayk Yes, I actually noticed an Umai Temppanyaki on my last cruise onboard the MSC Seascape. I believe it was also on MSC Seashore too! It had a rotating belt of sushi and the ambiance was amazing. The dinner specials were priced pretty fairly considering how good the quality looked. MSC Seascape offered a 3-course dining menu to that I believe applied to this onboard specialty restaurant as well. I'm always used to the typical Steakhouse option so seeing this was a treat! Now the real question is, is there saki? That would make or break the Japanese culinary experience for me.