NCL Changes Itinerary on Embarkation Day

Hurricane Lee strikes again with more itinerary changes, but this time NCL told guests about these changes on embarkation day. Norwegian Pearl will be canceling two ports of call and have an extended stay at its homeport. I find it inconsiderate that guests were notified about these changes in a stateroom letter. I understand the need to adjust the itinerary due to this natural disaster, but I would be really frustrated to discover these changes once I enter my stateroom. It just starts the cruise off on the wrong foot. Don't you think?

Norwegian Pearl.webp

@Benjamin That's such a shame. Honestly, I don't blame you for being "over" NCL. It's a shame but the cruise line hasn't been so great with customer service lately. It's likely due to all the cutbacks and burnt-out staff. I don't think canceling wouldn't have been an option. NCL definitely needs the finances, and missing a sailing wouldn't help with the financial situation the line is in. What is your cruise line of choice?