Highly Disappointed in NCL

My wife and I took a cruise on the Norwegian Joy from 12/23/21 to 1/3/22. The ship was denied entry into three of the six ports of call and around day five of the cruise, the ship began cancelling the main shows. During the entire cruise, the ships crew did not do anything to enforce NCL’s mandatory health and safety policies requiring passengers to wear masks indoors unless they were actively eating or drinking. Despite not being allowed in half of the scheduled ports of call and the cancellation of several shows, the captain and crew were silent as to what was going on. Even after my wife and I specifically asked what was going on, the crew refused to provide an explanation. Upon our return, we submitted a formal request to NCL for answers and to this day, the cruise line has refused to provide any answers. It you are considering booking a cruise on NCL, I would caution you from doing so.

• Thanks 1