Cruise Hive Boards

Is Coffee / tea package coming back on Princess?

@Charmayne I have read that Princess Cruises is offering a coffee/tea package, but I'm unsure if it's up and running. I remember seeing a guest attempt to purchase this package onboard and no one was able to verify it as an active option, available for purchase. Still, this occurrence was just right when the package was announced to the public. 

This is information on the Princess Cruises' Ground Coffee Package I'm referring to. https://www.cruisehive.com/princess-cruises-adds-new-package-option-for-passengers/95184

I completely agree with that. There is something so wonderful about having a specialty drink too. Although basic tea and coffee are included, it's really not the same as a specialty option on vacation, especially if you aren't an alcoholic beverage drinker. As a person who hasn't utilized this package before I am intrigued to hear if this option can be utilized in all the onboard cafes or just the typical bars and MDR.