CCL 60 New Dinning Dishes

Well it took some time but it looks like CCL has listened to its guests as they are coming out with 60 new dishes and larger portion sizes for the main dining room and expanding the menue so if you want to pay additional you can have some meals from the specialy restaurants. They will be trying out the new dishes on June 17 on the Cranival Dream. Then expanding to the entire fleet by fall.  I for one welcome the change as the meals on my last cruise in April were very disappointing. I hope the changes take place by my next cruise in September to Alaska, if not I know I will get to experience them in april 2024.

Edited by euroguy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@euroguy Yes, I noticed that too! CCL has announced it will be trying out 60 new food dishes onboard one of its ships, Carnival Dream. These dining room menu changes will be a trial process that eventually trickles down to the entire Carnival Cruise Line fleet by the end of fall this year. I also think that these changes are long overdue. I'm very happy to hear this news, and I think many guests were ready for a food options change. It would be great for you to experience these new dining options on your April 2024 cruise itinerary, and I think that you will be able to do so. I also like the trial thing that the line is doing; it's going to assist the line in deciphering what items are a hit and which ones are a bust. 

Edited by 3Sisters

@Tasselhoff Those are some pretty amazing itineraries! I didn't realize that I could take a Panama Canal tour out of New Orleans. Will this be your first time cruising out of New Orleans? I haven't embarked from that cruise port yet. What are some of your favorite CCL food options? I'm always pleased with the shrimp cocktail in the MDR! It's a staple I always look forward to.