Cruise Hive Boards

Largest Shopping Area at Sea

Deck 6 of MSC Euribia is going to feature the largest shopping center onboard a cruise ship. This Luxury Plaza onboard MSC Euribia will offer a grande shopping experience from cigars and malt whiskies to sustainably produced and eco-friendly products, aligning with MSC Cruise's sustainability commitments. From smartwatches to cell phones, the MSC Euribia Luxury Plaza will also offer the most Samsung products in the entire fleet. This is going to be one ship where you can shop till you drop! 

Well, this is a clever way to increase expenditures made onboard! It sounds like a shopping mall on land, with such a variety of goods for purchase, with duty-free perks! I love bringing home certain liquors for friends and family without having to pay hefty taxes. MSC Cruises usually does a pretty good onboard credit promo, and this would be a great way to use that, although I prefer to use that towards gratuities. If you weren't aware, any onboard credit you receive can be utilized towards paying gratuities at the end of your cruise! 

• Like 1

Anyone who is used to shopping in the large shopping centre or malls will certainly love shopping aboard these ships. Even in smaller ships, the wife loves looking in shops and browsing, so that's a vacation in itself for her.

• Like 1

Well, I agree with your wife then! Shopping is definitely relaxing, especially with a drink in hand. It's certainly one of my guilty pleasures. I'm most interested in the malt whiskeys and cigars! A shop like that would make for some great Father's Day gifts.