NCL Provides Details on New Requirements for Bermuda Sailings

13 hours ago, Lyne Duane Overton said:

We won't be sailing to Bermuda. Too much of a hassle. Glad we are on the Breakaway out of New Orleans early December. Hoping it does not change protocols.

Hi @Lyne Duane Overton, It's looking confusing for cruises to Bermuda for sure! I think your cruise from New Orleans is going to be amazing! I think so far, NCL have done well with their protocols so you should be fine. You'll have to let us know how it all goes.

On 9/30/2021 at 12:54 AM, Lyne Duane Overton said:

We won't be sailing to Bermuda. Too much of a hassle. Glad we are on the Breakaway out of New Orleans early December. Hoping it does not change protocols.

You should be fine with the protocols, cruise lines are trying not to make so many changes and make things easier.

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2021 at 9:32 AM, CruiseCaptain said:

We won't be sailing to Bermuda. Too much of a hassle.

I agree , I was not happy on October 17-24 ,NCL BREAKAWAY cruise ,  when I had to pay $75 extra to Bermuda to get a visitors pass for 3 days , and an additional PCR test ..I am glad NCL  os cancelling pirt stop on December 5 trip from Rome , and glad Carnival cancelled trip to Bermuda also , the government there is practicing Highway Robbery. Every passenger paying $75 USD is a huge windfall for government Red tape as cruise ships bring a few thousand passengers