Cruise Hive Boards

B2B

I have not actually done this (b2b cruises; I have done the Hokey Pokey) but others have said you can stay on the ship; all needed changes are via Guest Services and if your cabin changes the .crew moves your bags. Also been told you can go sightseeing at the Port though I'm unsure how you do that. You don't want to follow the crowd disembarking.

Enjoy!

• Haha 1

@ombud Although I haven't done a back-to-back cruise, I have heard you stay on the ship. Depending on if you have the same or a different stateroom could change whether you have to evacuate your room or leave your things put. I also think depending on location and customs, you may have to go through a security check if you are arriving at a different embarkation port.

@kefthecruiser This was epic. Thanks for adding some lighthearted fun!  

• 3 months later...

On Costa, we went to guest service and got our new cruise cards. Then the receptionist accompanied us to the exit where the old cruise cards were scanned for exit and the new cruise cards simultaneously scanned for entry.

We didn't leave the ship at all and went back to our new cabin. All baggage was transferred by the room stewards.