Cruise Hive Boards

Excursions

Hi.  We will be on the Celebrity Constellation in December.  I'm trying to book excursions but I have questions. Unfortunately, the reps at Celebrity do not have any more information than what is on the website.  Has anyone been of the Cartagena City Hop On Hop Off excursion or the Cartagena Unlimited Attractions Pass excursion?  Thanks.

• Like 1

@msb61 I haven't experienced either of these particular excursions, but I can tell you that Cartagena is an amazing port of call and both options could be good. Based on the descriptions, I would say you should go for the unlimited attraction pass because it includes the hop on hop off bus tour. The Cartagena Unlimited Attractions Pass excursion will encompass 5 hours of fun and explore so much more than solely purchasing the hop on hop off tour. The price point is great for the duration as well. In my opinion, the Unlimited Attraction Pass is the way to go! https://www.celebritycruises.com/pcp-excursions/cartagena-colombia-tours/cartagena-unlimited-attractions-pass?destination=CARIB&port=CTG&excursionItemID=100000004214938025