Cruise Hive Boards

Regent Seven Seas Cruises World Cruise

I have noticed quite a few cruise lines offer world cruises that visit all 7 continents. Regent Seven Sea Cruises just released another 154-night world cruise embarking on January 2026 to be filled with luxury, and it sounds so epic. It's expected to sell out pretty quickly, but it definitely seems like a very elite-style experience. Seven Seas Mariner holds 696 guests, so it's a more intimate ship, but the lowest cost per person for this itinerary is around $94,999 per person! What do you guys think?

@kefthecruiser I feel you there. I think if I ever did a world cruise it would need to be the base-level cruise experience. I'm sure there are plenty of other cruise lines that offer world cruises at better rates. Those alternate itineraries may not have all of the luxuries but at least I could still experience seeing so much of the world via cruise ship without going bankrupt! Regent Seven Sea Cruises does sound like an amazing cruise line though. I'm sure a shorter cruise may be more reasonable. The line's new ship, Seven Seas Grandeur recently had its float-out ceremony actually. It will begin public cruising in November 2023.

• 3 months later...