Cruise Hive Boards

Best Celebrity Cruises Ship

Favorite Celebrity Cruises' Ship  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Celebrity ship?

• Celebrity Apex
    • Celebrity Ascent
    • Celebrity Beyond
    • Celebrity Edge
    • Celebrity Millenium
    • Celebrity Summit
    • Celebrity Equinox
    • Celebrity Silhouette
    • Celebrity Consellation
    • Celebrity Infinity
    • Celebrity Eclipse
    • Celebrity Solstice
    • Celebrity Reflection
    • Celebrity Xploration
    • Celebrity Xpedition
    • Celebrity Flora

I’m going with Reflection. My daughter and I sailed on this one when it was only about a year old. Have been back on it one or 2 more times since.  It is the last of the Solstice class so some changes or improvements were made from the original.  Almost perfection for size, layout, and amenities. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kendall James-Vargas said:

@FJB I was just browsing this article to learn more about the ship!

https://www.cruisehive.com/things-to-do-on-a-celebrity-reflection-cruise/36673

The spa looks so relaxing. Did you find this ship to be pretty family friendly? Or would you say Celebrity Reflection would be better without the kids? 

The most kids we’ve ever seen on any Celebrity ship is probably about 40. My daughter since the age of about 2 has always enjoyed Celebrity but she was more of an adult kid - never cared for going to kids camp on any cruiseline.   

@3Sisters Cruising is the most relaxing vacation! I don't think I would get the same experience another way. Even an all inclusive land experience doesn't compare. 

I found this article and it resonated with me! https://www.cruisehive.com/cruise-vs-resort-which-cruises-are-really-all-inclusive/30618 

@PaulB I believe your in laws and I share the same affinity towards cruising! 

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2023 at 1:50 PM, Kendall James-Vargas said:

@PaulB I like them already! What cruise line do they usually book? 

I love Celebrity and especially Connie, but all of the Milennium class ships are great.  My mobility is limited, and I don't have children; therefore, a smaller ship with fewer bells and whistles is just what I enjoy most.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Sue C at sea You can't go wrong with a Celebrity Cruise experience. I love that cruise lines are mostly very accommodating to those with mobility differences. Easily accessible elevators and fewer cruise passengers onboard make for a great time, and a mega-ship isn't necessary to have a great time at sea. The cruise line has particularly great resources for meeting any accessibility need. I recommend taking a look at this web page to help ensure your next cruise experience is as pleasant as possible! https://www.celebritycruises.com/special-needs/accessibility

• 3 weeks later...

@FJB Celebrity Cruises ended up over-booking its one of its popular ships, Celebrity Millennium. This October 24, 2023 itinerary was a great one, a round-trip Southern Japan cruise departing from Tokyo. At least the cruise line offered some decent alternatives despite the unexpected cancellation for many cruise guests.