NCL Jade

Your input would be greatly appreciated.  We will be travelling on the Jade in December.  I would like everyone's impression/experience on the Jade.  What is the condition of the ship like?  What is the condition of the ship?  Where is the best complimentary restaurant to eat at?

Thanks for your time! 😀

@TPorter  I found an article about NCL Jade, https://www.cruisehive.com/norwegian-jade-cruise-ship-overview-and-things-to-do/70380  .    So NCL Jade is midsize, modern upgrade, and refurbished.  This ship is one of their older ships, so you can probably expect bigger cabins.  I thought the balcony is larger than the newer ones.  It is nice how Jade's venue is spread out throughout the ship, so it does not feel crowded, that is a plus for me.  I always go for anything grilled, so it is always Teppanyaki or Cagney's for me.

• Like 1

We sailed the Jade in July and its condition was excellent.  Because we had a large aft balcony, it was one of the largest cabins we have had on NCL.  We were able to have breakfast in Cagney's daily - totally uncrowded!  Shows were good; staff excellent; daily excursions well organized.  All-in-all, the cruise was great.  I particularly like the Jewel-class ships.

• Like 1