TIME TO BUY CARNIVAL'S STOCK!

Well you are either a huge fan of Carnival or maybe you are really a member of Carnivals financial team, what with your user name & the heading all in CAPITALS  🤣😁 😊 anyway here's my reply

Looked at Motley Fool on " Should you invest $1000 in Carnival right now ? "  and they seem to think that if you are uncomfortable with risk then you may be better off watching this investment.If you are an aggressive investor you may want to take advantage of Carnivals price today. Their award winning analyst team also revealed what the 10 best stocks were and Carnival wasn't one of them. However this was info from last month so things may have changed but I saw something yesterday that suggests Carnival may be overvalued. As regarding cruising with Carnival, I have enjoyed all of the cruises I've been on with them and hopefully cruise with them some more ( but I do also go on other cruise lines )

• Thanks 1

Is it a falling knife or a fallen knife? Look at the 1 year chart. Looks like a fallen knife to me. Is it the time to buy? What's your appetite risk, this market is big on volatility and will be for awhile due to world conditions.

Full disclosure - CCL is one of my holdings and I recently added more @ 6.60. I am not providing financial advice

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 5:38 PM, STOCK UP ON STOCK said:

The price is right! Buy both of their stocks now!  CUK & CCL Both! Get ready to cruise their ship voyages and make money too!!

Invest invest invest.... 😊

How do you go through to buy this stock?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 10:27 AM, Danielle said:

Remember that if you are a carnival shareholder of 100 shares or more, you get $50 OBC per cruise of 6 days or less or $100 if 7 days or longer. Buying the stock this cheap can pay for itself. I bought it for WAY more, a long time ago. 

We bought 100 shares just prior to our TA cruise on the Carnival Celebration last November, 14 days from Southampton to Miami.  Cost was around $700 at the very low stock price of the time.  We received, after submitting our request about 3 weeks prior, a $250 OBC for the cabin.  So, in essence, thus far at that point we were only out-of-pocket net about $450.  And, the stock is now worth as of Friday about $1,050 — another $350 profit gain.  So, for us it was a no-brainer deal.  We hope to use this again on the next upcoming cruise.  Of course, stock is very volatile and risky, so who knows.  But, definitely worth a consider.

@RoadTravelled This is very intriguing. In essence, I think this savings incentive strategy is well worth it! It was in the $7 range last week, and it's already in the $10 range now. I'm not sure if it will continue to go up, but I mentioned purchasing some of Carnival Corporation's stock to my husband because of how low it was!