Anyone else not impressed with the prima. Ncl squeezed more people into less space than they say, always turning around because of one way streets. Have a bigger pool at my house  i think ! Don't try and get into a specialty restaurant unless you book now for a future cruise like January. I still have my platinum plan passes for restaurants.  And if want to see a show book often and early.  Been on many ncl cruises this was worst. If went on oct . 10 cruise let me know what you think. Also make sure you get up early for breakfast this seems to be the meal that there is just no time for , ends early. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a thread in here of guests not impressed with Prima.  I initially thought the new features were amazing.  they looked great on the website.  I was having this conversation with my mom and her friends that maybe Prima may be a good idea.  But after reading the feedback I guess Prima may not be the best idea for them.  I also learned that some parts of the ship are not ready yet.  So I guess that is why there is crowding on some parts of the ship.