Itinerary changes

A Epic cruise in Nov. 21 had completely scrapped the interesting destinations I. E. Istanbul without previous info to guests. We were informed only finding a letter in our cabin. We did not accept and made report at guest relation. Asking for copy of report. We boarded out of the ship in Athens before the ship moved. 

NCL did not give us any refund and still denied handling out copy of guest report. They even do not answer to complain. Never again with NCL even if we are trusted Latitudes members. 

We are frequent cruisers with various cruise lines but NCL is the worst with guest relations. 

• Sad 1

They just changed my Caribbean trip itinerary without any explanation, even though I called and specifically asked for the reason for the change.  They refused to tell me why.  NCL has no credibility  and I will never cruise with them again.

• Sad 1

Norway instead of Greenland: Is that still an allowed change of itinerary or a completely different product?

NCL cancelled the Greenland part of its cruise Island/Greenland, Norwegian Star, starting the 14th of July 2022 in Reykjavik, without any informaton of their clients before boarding. A one page information signed by the captain was handed over after 2 hours in the waitiung line for securityinforming about the new itinerary (Norway instead of Greenland) and a 30% FCC "compensation" offer for the same year or next year (2023). I received an email about  an security video on the 13th of July, 17:41, from Vice President Beaslay, Guest Services, without mentioning the fudamental change, whose details the line had already prepared to a large extent at the time of this email. They just did not want to give an opportunity to reject boarding and to cancel this completely different trip. We know of three friends on three different ships (Hanseatic, Aida and MSC)which have been in the aerea of "danger" those same days. They had rough sea, yes, butit was by no meansl overly dangerous.

The most disappointing aspect was the way NCL and its captain (who could use a crash course in communications by the way) handled the case betraying their customers.

• Sad 1