Life is Good!

@FJB You can always add you peaches at the end! You could do peach cobbler with a side of vanilla ice cream! Pineapple ice cream sounds great! You could also do pina colada possible. I haven't tried that before, but I'm all about toasted coconut flavor. For the record, toasted coconut is far superior than regular coconut. Can you imagine pina colada ice cream accompanied by your pineapple rum beverage? Now that's one epic treat! Do you have places you can pick fresh peaches from nearby? I wish I could say there were farms close to me, but there just aren't any!

5 hours ago, Cruising Caribbean said:

@FJB You can always add you peaches at the end! You could do peach cobbler with a side of vanilla ice cream! Pineapple ice cream sounds great! You could also do pina colada possible. I haven't tried that before, but I'm all about toasted coconut flavor. For the record, toasted coconut is far superior than regular coconut. Can you imagine pina colada ice cream accompanied by your pineapple rum beverage? Now that's one epic treat! Do you have places you can pick fresh peaches from nearby? I wish I could say there were farms close to me, but there just aren't any!

The farm next to mine raises peaches - the best around! 

• Like 1

@FJB I so wish I had a farm and lived near a neighboring peach farm! That's certainly my dream lifestyle. It's a lifestyle of love and hard work, but I would truly love a large property to maintain. I'm sure it's not for the faint of heart, but I'm willing to put in the efforts to reap the fruits of my labor. If you were to go from a townhome to a two acre property, which plants would you recommend starting with? I would want to try growing fruits/vegetables initially. The idea is I purchase a property that I will keep and maintain for the rest of my life. I love peach and apple picking, and I would love to say I had an opportunity to do that on my own property.