Cruise Hive Boards

Drink packages on short cruises on MSC Divinia

I'm taking a 3 day cruise on the MSC Divinia.  I see that there are no drink packages available prior to boarding.  Are they still doing coupon books on board?  We took a cruise many years ago on a MSC Ship and I believe they sold drInk coupon books.  And if so what kind and how much?  Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi, I agree with DeanneB, you can pre purchase drink packages if not offered at cruise purchase they are available at a discounted price up to 2 days prior to cruising. Coupon books are no longer used on MSC ships.

Just an FYI we pre purchased the thermal spa on the Divina and unless you just want to use the sauna or steam area, it was not worth it. Found it very disappointing as when we booked the person told us they had whirlpools etc. Other ships do but not the Divina.

Enjoy your cruise the staff were great on the ship!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DeanneB said:

@med rec This might help you, https://www.msccruisesusa.com/on-board/dining-drinks/drinks-packages I do not know exactly the price, I think you can see them when you logged in to your account.  Also do not forget the additional gratuities when you purchase the package.  Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you. I was hoping to find out from Cruise gal58 how much it was it once she got on board.