Cruise Hive Boards

Drop Vaccine Mandates

As a shareholder and cruiser of multiple cruise lines.. I advise to drop the vaccine mandates which is killing the cruise industry and creating staffing issues.. We all know now that vaccinated and unvaccinated can get Covid and pass it to others..most have already had covid.  Crusiing comes with inherent risks and catching covid or any other disease is part of the risk we take... Losing out on millions of cruisers and staffers is negatively affecting us all..  Those unvaccinated cruisers who never had Covid should maybe not cruise but everyone else who already had covid and never really got that sick to be hospitalized should not be restricted to cruise... We know enough now to move forward and get back to pre-covid cruising.  The boards of these cruiselines need to get onboard or be held liable for the financial losses...

Edited by Pbgsaint
Misspell
  • Like 1

Why do you still discriminate against the Vaccine Free people when your post, which I mostly agree with, states that ANYONE can catch and pass on the Con-or-a-virus ? How are the Vaccine Free people any different to those who are fully vaxxed and triple boosted?  We've all seen stories of people with multiple jabs still catch this flu and probably pass it on. I have shares in Carnival.....Gee Whiz, you wouldnt want my losses! There is no sane reason why anyone is discriminated against and cruise-lines are virtue signalling by keeping these protocols. They are scaring would-be passengers away by advertising that EVERYWHERE on board is pristine clean, double scrubbed etc and making the floating hotel appear as it is a death-camp in waiting. Not only that, they are keeping the Vaccine Free away, those who are not afraid to cruise, by discrimination. 

• Like 3

We are in sync my friend. I dont discriminate and not sure what you read from my post that lead u down that path but I too am a Carnival shareholder and lost a fortune.. at this point, we as shareholders need to hold these board members accountable for these unjustified, discrimatory mandates that is creating mega losses for us..

• Like 3

On 7/3/2022 at 10:06 PM, Pbgsaint said:

As a shareholder and cruiser of multiple cruise lines.. I advise to drop the vaccine mandates which is killing the cruise industry and creating staffing issues.. We all know now that vaccinated and unvaccinated can get Covid and pass it to others..most have already had covid.  Crusiing comes with inherent risks and catching covid or any other disease is part of the risk we take... Losing out on millions of cruisers and staffers is negatively affecting us all..  Those unvaccinated cruisers who never had Covid should maybe not cruise but everyone else who already had covid and never really got that sick to be hospitalized should not be restricted to cruise... We know enough now to move forward and get back to pre-covid cruising.  The boards of these cruiselines need to get onboard or be held liable for the financial losses...

coming from the uk going to the states for a cruise is sure hectic having all the vaccines and booster we still have to test in the states arriving in los angeles and going to the port on the second day i dont know if i should test in the uk 3 days before we go or get the test at the port any ideas would be useful 

• Like 1