Cruise Hive Boards

Questions regarding making reservations before boarding and how to receive luggage tags before boarding

My husband and I are sailing on the Infinity July 16 2022, we have never sailed with Celebrity before and I can’t figure out how to make reservations for the specialty restaurants in advance of sailing and I also can’t figure out where to get luggage tags to put on our bags before boarding. Can anyone answer these for me?

Thank you 

Hi @Codybelle You can start your online check-in by creating an account in Celebrity website and entering your details.  Complete the information on your cruise,  There are also options to make a reservation to restaurants onboard.  I try to make reservation to restaurants before sailing, just to make sure I get a slot.  But I also make the reservation on the first of the cruise after I get a good look of what they have. Once you are done, you get a pdf document, I think that you can download and print.  This includes the luggage tags.  Make sure to complete your online check-in at least 3 days before sailing.  https://www.celebritycruises.com/int/faqs/online-check-in

• 2 weeks later...

@FJB I am not quite sure about that.  I know pre-COVID that it was the norm, that cruiselines will send out mail with the tags and documents.  But for my convenience and I am quiet impatient 😅 and always too excited, I just print the docs and the luggage tags.

• Like 1

Would not be surprised if they have stopped mailing them. Another way to save money and stay afloat.  The beauty of the Tags mailed to you was that they were self adhesive. With the ones I have to print, then the morning of the cruise I’m in my hotel room trying to figure out how to attach them to my bags. I don’t wanna have to pack tape or a stapler-just another thing to be concerned about on vacation. 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...