When do we send in our info our cruise on July 10?

We booked our cruise in March and were told by the AAA tour counselor that we had to have our passport info etc in by 3 months before cruising, but every time I go to the RC website on my cruise page it keeps saying the checkin is not available yet, but that I would receive an email.  Whats Up with that?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 5:36 AM, JPH said:

We booked our cruise in March and were told by the AAA tour counselor that we had to have our passport info etc in by 3 months before cruising, but every time I go to the RC website on my cruise page it keeps saying the checkin is not available yet, but that I would receive an email.  Whats Up with that?

Guests can do the online check-in from 90 days to 72 hours before the departure date. RCL now has an mobile app, that is very convenient and cuts down the online check-in process.  It may be best to be always on the look out for RCL emails to keep you on the loop and to download the Royal Caribbean mobile app.