I can't believe it. I wrote a letter, submitted and found my internet was down at the time. I reconnected and whoa, my letter is gone. I mean gone gone. Not submitted. Why would it have to disappear and not a message back saying we could not submit your letter, try again later. That in my mind, stinks but I have to live with it now.

What else stinks is RCL policy to test before boarding, perhaps other cruise lines are doing it too. We were on a cruise in January and had to pay $70 to have a video call confirmed testing of my wife and I. It is expensive and was also inconvenient. We have been vaccinated 4 times now and willing to show proof and wear our masks onboard like we did in January. We cruise again next week and then again in September. We are even willing to bring along our free RATs and do them on morning of boarding and sign an affidavit or have some of the many 'guides' showing the way into the terminal to confirm. We just getting tired of having to spend money before we get on the boat. We already paid for the cruise, we have to pay way too much to park at the terminal and so on. We also note that most of the world other than China has given up on testing and even mask wearing and proof of vaccination so why can't RCL let us onboard without a test. We are driving into Cape Liberty and it is very inconvenient to try and get a confirmed test somewhere. They will ask us screening questions as we enter and trust our answers so why not trust us to take our tests with a free kit? Especially at this point in the pandemic. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic