ANY options for childcare for 3 year olds?

My family booked our cruise on the Mardi Gras a LONG time ago. All of us, with the exception of my toddler, are vaxed. Is there any indication that Carnival will be providing any kind of childcare for 2-4 year olds by August (she'll only be partially-vaxed by then at best0? Thinking about cancelling if I can't get an hour or two with my husband 😞

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As of right now there is NO camp or night owl babysitting option for unvaccinated kids with Carnival. But the news last week did report that the 6 months-5 years version is seeking "emergency" approval and we may get an update from the FDA on it within the next 3 weeks (there doesn't seem to be the same urgency there was as for the tweens and teens). It is quite possible about a week or 2 after that announcement that Carnival might revamp their protocols like they did once the 5-15 year old sets could receive the shots.

Other cruise lines on Monday updated their children's policies to start to allow by reservation only x-xx number of hours per cruise for babysitting only (non-group activities) of unvaccinated kids, but at the same time pulled back on the minimum age to sail to 1 years olds instead of 6 months.