Jump to content

carnival cruise insurance coverage Pre and Post Cruise

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Essentially NO, if you don't buy your travel arrangements through Fly to the Fun you will need to buy the airline's insurance at the very least ( or segmented coverage from a 3rd party travel insurer). If not going by air, but driving in, wanting something more than your own auto-policy coverage for clauses like trip interruption or delay or if going by train or bus and you want your lodgings covered as well a 3rd party travel package that includes open mode of transport is a must. If you check insuremytrip.com you can compare multiple policies and there coverage options side by side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Cruise Hive Boards? Tell a friend!
  • Create New...