Cruise Hive Boards

Princess onboard testing

We have “side to side” cruises booked in January. The first is on Princess disembarking in Ft. Lauderdale and embarking on Royal Caribbean on the same day also in Ft. Lauderdale. Of course testing requirements could change but I don’t believe it is acceptable to be tested the same day as boarding the new cruise. I have home tests bought just in case we had to do that on the ship if no other option. But wondering if Princess could test us on the ship 2 days before we disembark, and what the cost would be. 

• Like 1

Hi @DawnPrincess, welcome to the new boards and thanks for posting!

Not sure if you're aware, but Royal Caribbean now offers testing at the terminal before embarkation only for those who really need it. I'm not sure on the specifics for each embarkation port but Fort Lauderdale in included. The details are here: What if I don't find a pre-cruise COVID-19 test, or my test results? | Royal Caribbean Cruises