Baltic Sea cruise 5/22

Norwegian just canceled all cruises from 6/22 to 10/22.  My family and I are paid in full for the May 18th cruise. I don’t understand how they can still cruise in May but for safety concerns cancelled June thru October. I have called and nobody can provide me with an answer. Any suggestions?  I am very frustrated and do not feel safe going at all now anywhere near there. They even changed one port from Russia to Poland and most ports have no excursions offered. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are “in the same boat” (pun very unfortunately intended) with a June 5th sailing. I also have called and was directed to send an email through their website which I did. You go to ncl.com, scroll all the way to the bottom and under Cruising Essentials choose Contact Us and then Guest Experience After Your Cruise (yes you haven’t been on the cruise yet but this is where you need to go to lodge your complaint) then click on “Click Here” and fill out the form. If enough of us do this, they will have to at least acknowledge the hypocrisy. If it is unsafe after 6/14 - why is it safe before??