Cruise Hive Boards

Sky Princess Baltic Cruise

I fully understand and am in favour of the removal of St Petersburg from the itinerary of the Sky Princess Baltic cruise but as this was the highlight of the trip with a 2 night stay in the port surely those who have booked should be given an opportunity to select an alternative cruise. At the time of booking 3 years ago this was an expensive but exciting itinerary. It is not now with some of the ports being far away from the main cities. Cruise has rescheduled twice due to coronavirus and now we just want to spend our hard earned money on an alternative.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Margaret like you I'm really disappointed. I fully understand the reason for removing St Petersburg from the itinerary and it now looks like Helsinki has been removed as well replaced with an extra night in Copenhagen. Having already booked I would like the opportunity to be given a credit to book an alternative especially as to my mind this now amounts to a significant change. However looking at the  cancellation policy I fear we may be forced to go unless we cancel and forfeit a significant part of our booking fee. I'm really disappointed with Princess cruises as we have had no direct communication with them to discuss an alternative. Have tried to call today but so far no success! 

Now Princess (and other lines) have cancelled most Baltic Cruises.  How disappointing but understandable.  I was booked on the Enchanted 11 day Baltic trip for Aug. 11th .  It looks like the Sky Scandinavian cruise is still sailing.   I am considering booking that trip because I would be able to use my  existing flights without losing anything.  Margaret is that the Sky cruise you are on?

• 6 months later...