Dazed and Confused

Today we received ANOTHER email from Carnival asking us to complete our Health Assessment that we had already completed, submitted, had the little green checkmark saying all is well BUT now it says on our login page that we will have to complete our Health assessments at the terminal. Getting this the night before your first cruise in 2 years is a bit much..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/5/2022 at 8:55 PM, Howie said:

Today we received ANOTHER email from Carnival asking us to complete our Health Assessment that we had already completed, submitted, had the little green checkmark saying all is well BUT now it says on our login page that we will have to complete our Health assessments at the terminal. Getting this the night before your first cruise in 2 years is a bit much..

Today we received ANOTHER email from Carnival asking us to complete our Health Assessment that we had already completed, submitted, had the little green checkmark saying all is well BUT now it says on our login page that we will have to complete our Health assessments at the terminal. Getting Carnival 

night before your first cruise in 2 years is a bit much..

Now they want you to register on that Airlie deal, which I did.  Got to checkin and showed them I did as they asked so I should now bypass the paperwork and go right on board. They now say NO. We might just try this SOON.  SOON.   Why to they insist you fill it all out and then ignore it. They are really having organizational problems at CarnivalCarnival does this constantly. I was recently on a short hop on Freedom and got the 3 times the day of sailing. Boarded after all the nonsense and got it again on my cell phone while I was onboard.  They have a goofy problem here that needs fixed